The C9T is the most universal version of the C-series machines. Unlike the classic C9, the use of torque technology (electrical pitch mode) in this model allows even difficult spline geometries such as parallel flanked profiles with limited numbers of teeth to be produced much faster and with greater ease.
- Splines up to flange (intermittent forming)
- Very short forming cycles
- Extremely high process stability
- Versatile usage, very short changeover times
- Ease of service and maintenance
A-SERIES COLD FORMING MACHINES